Some residents in Kokofu Akyeremade in Bekwai municipality has left homeless due to a severe fire outbreak happened this morning.
Speaking to Akyeremade assemblyman Hon. Kwaku Boi said, around 5:30 to 6:00am that they heard that one building had catches fire, for that matter they called fire service but according to him said they kept late so the time they got there, the fire has devastated nine (9) bedrooms plus hall.
According to the assemblyman, said all the residents assert and belongings were burnt and they are not able to pick any of it .. So He’s pleading on behalf of the residents for government to come to their aid and help them.
Speaking to one Kofi who were present and eye witness to what brought the fire explains that around 5:30—-6:00am that the electricity power went off but immediately they turned it on, he heard some blasted sound at their sailing so he immediately went and off two metres in the house but it did not got hold the fire, so the fire got everywhere and burnt all their properties.
CALL OBIRI YEBOAH FENTEMFREM JNR. FOR MORE DETAILS ..0245657503.