- Inter Milan have ‘entered the race to sign Atletico Madrid star Thomas Partey’
- The 27-year-old is a key target of Arsenal, who are currently front of the queue
- However, the Gunners are reported to be struggling to meet his price tag
- Antonio Conte has identified Partey as a replacement for Marcelo Brozovic .
- By OLLIE LEWIS FOR MAILONLINE
Inter Milan have reportedly entered the race to sign Atletico Madrid star Thomas Partey, with the Ghanaian international on the radar of a host of top clubs across Europe this summer.
The 27-year-old has been linked with an Atletico exit this transfer window, with FA Cup and Community Shield winners Arsenal believed to be at the front of the queue for the midfielder’s signature.
The 27-year-old is a key target of Arsenal but the club are said to be struggling to raise funds